Help our Team Members secure employment
Our ultimate goal is to a find stable employment for our unhoused and job-seeking Team Members. Our model has shown that having a job restores hope and opens the door to many other opportunities. Contact your city’s Employment Specialist to get started.
Hire One of Our Qualified Candidates
Why our Team Members have the advantage:
- DST’s program builds accountability, teamwork and punctuality — Our Team Members graduate ready to join the workforce. DST has placed over 366 individuals into permanent employment (90+ days)
- Targeted Recruitment — We’ll share your employment opportunities with a pool of candidates who come from diverse backgrounds and have many skills and talents.
- Candidate Screening — We thoroughly screen candidates and refer only those who are qualified for your open positions.
- Interviews — Meet your future employees through individual and group interviews. We’ll make the arrangements, all you need to do is show up, questions in-hand.
- Retention Program — To ensure long-term success, Downtown Streets Team keeps in touch with our graduates beyond graduation. Employees are also always welcome to participate in our development courses.
- Commitment to change — We only count success when a Team Member retains a job for over 90 days.
Host a Hiring Event
Let us take the stress out of hiring. Hiring shouldn’t be a hassle and that’s why we’ll bring the event to you or arrange it elsewhere. Hiring events are an excellent way to meet many of our qualified candidates. Plus, our potential candidates can complete an application prior to the event, saving precious time.
Inspire Big Dreams
- Inspire our Team Members to visualize themselves in your industry. Invite them to tour your business and get an overview of opportunities or invite them to an internal training with your team.
- Mentor a Team Member through the interview process – Offer your expertise to someone who is actively looking for employment but never makes it past the interview.